Swiftpro K60 Double-Sided Retransfer Card Printer - 600 DPI
Click Image for Gallery
The SwiftPro K60 retransfer card printer offers high-resolution 600 DPI print capability for clear, sharp imagery and impressive public appearance.The Swiftpro K60 double-sided retransfer card printer offers high-resolution 600 DPI print capability for clear, sharp imagery, and microprinting. The superior print quality provides the perfect solution for businesses across a wide range of sectors that require high definition printing using blank white card stock.
With contact and contactless smart encoding, the Swiftpro K60 card printer has additional magnetic stripe encoding technologies making it the perfect option for businesses requiring greater security. The printer has a 100 card input/output hopper with the option to upgrade to 250 for businesses needing increased quantity throughput.
- The Security Erase function (patented) prevents leakage of personal information on the ink ribbon. It scrambles information beyond recognition to protect this data.
- Dye-sublimation UV printing (256 gradations) also enhances ID card security. A UV printed face is exposed to UV light.
- For network security, the card printer supports IPSec (IPv6 / IPv4). Encryption protects personal information on a network.
- Double-sided printing
- Text, numeric, logos, barcode
- Output hopper 100 cards (optional 250)
- Dual InTM film protection
- INTM2 Patch/Overlay layer security
- 600 DPI print resolution allows for printing small characters (micro-text) as a security feature.
- Encoding functionality (magnetic, contact IC, RFID)
- Laminator connection (single/dual side)
- Various media substrates and security features available
- 36-month warranty with lifetime on printhead
|Dual Sided Card Printer||Yes|
|Laminating Card Printer||Yes Laminator connection (single/dual side)|
|Magnetic Stripe Encoding||Yes|
|Smart Card Encoding||Yes|